Start a new comparison

• Working for orkin1
  • Tech1
Show

Discussion

Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside or under the house before they put the gas… This Company killed my lovely cat Ronsi… And I have the photos to prove….That happened at 749 NE 82ND Street in Miami, Fla.

33138 (Next door of my house)

My Cat Ronsi was a member of our family... I call my lawyer and we are trying to come to a settlement with the Insurance Company I don’t want my cat to be death in vain for the negligence of the employees. They knew I had pets and they didn’t come to my house to let me know that they were going to tent a house next to me.

That night I called my cat and never show up.And the next day when I talk to the manager of Terminix he told me he check and search “the house everywhere” before they put the gas and he did not find my cat inside….He was a liar.