Start a new comparison

• ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
1.9
72 reviews

How would you compare Original Mattress Factory vs Sealy?

Customer service at Sealy is horrible! Never helped me, never returned my calls.

And person that suppose to be assisting me, I felt was dodging me.

Mattress had lumps and bumps causing me sleepless nights along with aches and pains. Very poor quality!

Will never purchase from them again!

I have something else to compare
The queen mattress (from another well known company) in my quest room sleeps great! The only reason it's there is because we purchased a king bedroom set.

Don't buy a mattress from this place. We bought a foam $2000 plus mattress and it has no support after just two years.

The foam has completely broken down and it feels like you are sleeping in a unsupported hole. When the warranty inspector came they offered no solutions. They said if the visible indentation isn't over 1.5" they won't warranty claim it. The bed has no support so not sure why it matters if it only has 1.3" of dip showing.

Most manufacturers have no dip qualifications or under and inch for their warranty. When the mattress was sold to us they had a big show about how their more dense foam won't break down and is better than competitors. That couldn't be further from the truth though!

They don't stand behind the comfort either. I recommend staying clear.

Top Rated Original Mattress Factory Reviews