Start a new comparison

2.9
40 reviews
2.8
24 reviews

How would you compare Omaha Steaks vs Schwans?

Schwans HUGE selection compared to Omaha Steaks. I've not had steaks from Schwans.

I'm not a big steak and potato person. I prefer seafood and veggies.

Schwans is EXCELLENT quality. Omaha is over rated I think.

But ... again..

I'm not a steak person.

Schwan's is soooo much better from the ice cream to the steaks!! Totally better in every way!!!!

brennele
#1411967

Both have excellent food and good service. I find Schwans to be much more cost effective.

Omaha Steaks has high quality food but it is very pricey and there are major restrictions on using the points they award. Schwans provides very good food at more affordable prices with more variety and options available. I actually use both of these merchants over the course of the year but I use Schwans much more frequently.

I only occasionally use Omaha Steaks. While I like their food, they are way too expensive to use on a regular basis.

Schwans is 100 percent better