PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about O2Pur and Smok as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

O2Pur
Smok

O2Pur and Smok Overview

Total reviews
465
372
Company responses
Issues resolved

O2Pur was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 21, 2015 and since then this brand received 465 reviews. It is 93 reviews more than Smok received since Nov 8, 2016.

O2Pur and Smok Consumer Ratings

51 in category
35 in category
50 in category
33 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Smok ranks 16 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than O2Pur. People gave O2Pur 1.8 stars for Discounts and Special Offers criterion in Cigarettes and Tobacco category and it is 21 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Smok was rated 2 stars for Discounts and Special Offers criterion in this category and it is 29 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Price Affordability criterion, than we see that Smok has a higher rating than O2Pur. Regarding Diversity of Products or Services criterion, consumers gave O2Pur 1.7 stars and it is 86% worse than other in category. Smok however was rated 2.5 stars and it is 56% worse than other in category.

O2Pur and Smok Rating Details

1.8 (201 reviews)
2 (181 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Ive tried phone numbers, email, and to no evail!! I want to cancel my order amd can not do so!

Larry D

The stick prince is a peice of crap it dosent work well it leaks and button gets stuck

Habiba
1.8 (201 reviews)
2.6 (193 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I would rather continue smoking than to pay this price. I live on 700$ a month..

Leanora

...At the price I expect them to last long than 4-5 months..

Lynette R
1.7 (199 reviews)
2.5 (191 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Finally after about 6weeks of stress, thoughts of being ripped off!! I finally i received all my products. One here and there, still missing items, ugh it was such a headache!!! My sellers name was scott! I have moved on but by doing so, i can no longer order my fav flavor Coast is no longer...

PissedConsumer1709705

I purchased several of the smoke brand devices. They have all broke and I seem to have no recourse. I will no longer purchase this brand!

Aiman

O2Pur and Smok Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Product
  • So far it seems ok the phone system does worry me
  • Ejuice
  • How it worked initially
  • Vape til it leaked
  • I like all the starter kits
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Product not as advertised
  • Way i was ripped off
  • Failed unit
  • Quality of the product
  • Smoks customer service

O2Pur and Smok Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I ordered the trial for like $5. And then called twice to cancel. Both times, they sent me free stuff. and the 2nd...

Yes i have been having promblems with my device.

O2Pur and Smok Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

O2Pur, Victor E-Cig, Victor E-juice, ECig & EJuice is all owned by the same people... Scott Barth and Sean Estes (yo...

Bought a smok gx350 and it keeps going up to 350 watts by itself and switching off

O2Pur and Smok Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
4.4

Tank won’t screw off mod and leaking

O2Pur and Smok Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial (112 reviews)
  • O2pur Vape Kit (47 reviews)
  • O2pur Shipping Service (28 reviews)
  • Smok Vape Kit (96 reviews)
  • Smok Customer Care (42 reviews)
  • Smok Box Mod (23 reviews)