PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Vivo Per Lei and Nouvebelle as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Vivo Per Lei

308 in category

Vivo Per Lei and Nouvebelle Rating Details

1 (5 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I fell for this scam at West Town Mall in Knoxville, TN!! The products they charged $300 for can be bought on their website for $28.95!

PissedConsumer1002876

1 (5 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I was sold this 3 piece product for $199.00 which I later discovered is sold through Amazon for less than $20.00. These products caused my facial rash and the eye product doesn't even work.... I am going back to the mall and insist on getting my money back!

Tenlee

1 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I was harassed by the same crowd at the San Diego Westfield mall. They did a "sample trial" of their "anti-wrinkle" cream under my eyes (this one was for free). They claimed it worked instantly - within a few seconds. Indeed, they showed me in the mirror, that my wrinkles shrank within approx a...

PissedConsumer950698

Vivo Per Lei and Nouvebelle Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Idea of the products
No votes
Cons
No votes

Vivo Per Lei and Nouvebelle Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Scammed by man in bossier city mall. He harrassed me and my sister and grabbed my sister to get her to come test the...

Vivo Per Lei and Nouvebelle Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I ordered from ebay and never received product. It was suppose to come in 3 days.

Vivo Per Lei and Nouvebelle Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Vivo Per Lei Cream (2 reviews)