Start a new comparison

• Scare tactics by norton virur reps2
Show

Discussion

#1352043

As far a quality there is no comparison between Reimage and Norton. Norton provides service and a product that works.

I have been using Norton products for years and never had a problem. Reimage is junk and caused me major problems with my computer. The problem they advertised on the internet as being able to repair (error code: 0x80070002) was not fixed. As a matter of fact their software caused more major problems.

Contact them and for an additional fee they wan to connect to your computer and scan and see what problems they might find.

Also trying to contact them via phone is a joke.

Go with Norton or one of the other known products.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1342507

Went to a site called (Windows report) which recommended Reimage. After downloading and installing the software, I initiated it and let it analyzed my laptop.

Once it completed the analysis, it displayed several areas that it concluded had problems for which it could fix for a price. I paid 41.95 for the program and key to activate the fixes. Once it completed the fix phase, I found that a number of apps that I use on regular bases were missing. I re-ran Reimage again to see it had completed all fixes only to find that it recommended fixing the same problem it first discovered; this time I did not execute the fix function.

I call support about the problems Reimage created and was told that it would cost 200.00 dollars to reverse or roll back the fix.

WHAT A SCAM!! Buyer bewares.