Start a new comparison

68 reviews
3.8
24 reviews
21 reviews

How would you compare Nike vs Warrior Custom Golf?

ThunderousWhippet313

The bottom line stat that says it all about WARRIOR CUSTOM GOLF is the fact that 0% of the issues called upon were resolved.

I believe Nike has totally eliminated their golfing equipment part of their business, and are now back to clothing sales. I purchased a Nike driver, which I didn't find to be anything special. I like the Warrior irons, but can't make any valid comparisons to Nike golf equipment based on my limited experience with the company.

The only Nike golf products I have used are golf balls and a couple of shirts. They discontinued the golf balls, and I still play the few I had left over.

The golf shirts have been satisfactory. I have no experience with Nike customer service.

My experience with Warrior Custom Golf has been with the clubs and the offer of two dozen golf balls in exchange for paying shipping charges and providing an evaluation. The Warrior clubs were poor quality and I never received the golf balls.

Top Rated Nike Reviews