Start a new comparison

2.2
155 reviews
2.7
49 reviews

How would you compare Nike vs Skechers?

UpbeatHamster287
I don't buy Nike products.

NA

I have something else to compare
Asics : They are GREAT tennis shoes !

I would definitely choose Nike above skeechers,Nike doesn't make shoes that fall apart all at once on the same day a couple of months after you buy them,skeechers shoes does and did

#1571977

I never had a pair of Nikes.. but will try...they may be better that Skechers.

Skechers memory foam are horrible I cannot tell you how many times I have stumbled and Fallen. I bought the first pair of thought it was a fluke bought a second pair same problem.

I work in a hospital and the other day I saw a ICU resident stumbling and nearly fell and I asked her was she wearing Skechers and she said yes and it's a last pair she will ever have. I will never buy Skechers again and I am sharing this with everyone I talked to

NenroD_77

Never purchased a pair of Nike slip resistant work shoe so therefore I wouldn't no if there a better opinion I writing you to let you know about your shoes i purchased that for the price they didn't last NO more than 2 months as if I brought them from Payless Shoe Store! I was trying to purchase a shoe that I didn't have to replace every 2 months but I guess in this case I paid more and still have to pay for more shoes!

Top Rated Nike Reviews