Start a new comparison

• Poor product3
  • Service2
Show

Discussion

Skechers memory foam are horrible I cannot tell you how many times I have stumbled and Fallen.I bought the first pair of thought it was a fluke bought a second pair same problem.

I work in a hospital and the other day I saw a ICU resident stumbling and nearly fell and I asked her was she wearing Skechers and she said yes and it's a last pair she will ever have.I will never buy Skechers again and I am sharing this with everyone I talked to

NenroD_77
Roseville, Michigan, United States #1347130

Never purchased a pair of Nike slip resistant work shoe so therefore I wouldn't no if there a better opinion I writing you to let you know about your shoes i purchased that for the price they didn't last NO more than 2 months as if I brought them from Payless Shoe Store! I was trying to purchase a shoe that I didn't have to replace every 2 months but I guess in this case I paid more and still have to pay for more shoes!