Start a new comparison

2.2
155 reviews
2.7
49 reviews

How would you compare New Balance vs Skechers?

The quality of Skechers has progressively gotten worse. I have 10 pairs of different styles and the pair I am totally upsetwith were the last pair of sneakers I purchased.

The outer layer of vin was the thickness of a sheet of Saran Wrap and started to peel. Also I made a mistake of not trying on another pair of sneakers and when I tried them on without socks they seemed OK, putting them on with a pair of thin socks they were too tight. My other sneakers are OK, I think they marked the sneakers 1/2 size larger than they actually were.

NO MORE SKECHERS. Sam

None of the crap that is made in china is any good including herman survivors > They started to lose the outer coatin within a month. Waterproof my butt. Pay a little more buy USA

I presently own a pair of New Balance sneakers that I purchased a while ago. I never had any problems with them.

They were very comfortable and at the time I had Plantar Fasciitis and I needed the support in my ankles etc. Sketchers are soft and extremely comfortable, almost like a house slippers, but not too much support for older folks and I've stumbled too many times wearing them.

Top Rated New Balance Reviews