Start a new comparison

193 reviews
1.1
76 reviews
54 reviews

How would you compare Netspend vs Yelp?

NetSpend is some overseas con. I don’t know how they got on the shelf at our local Rite Aide but do not use this company.

They will steal your money. We got a “net” spend for my son to use on the net but oh no you will not be doing that unless you send someone that doesn’t speak your language a copy of your ss and driver license. as if they haven’t already stolen enough of your money. Then we call to say no freaking way we will give that info that is why we bought a gift card not a credit card.

There is no credit here it’s money you have loaned them they should be filling out an application to repay my money. For some reason she didn’t want to send me her info

Dear Netspend,you have succeeded in destroying my last effort to use [A CARD SYSTEM]],I chose to use your card to move away from the ''system''.There fore I obtained a card from you 3 years ago,to control my spending and my bills. Netspend I want you to know ,YOU SUCK,TO HIGH HEAVEN.YOU STOLE MY MONEY AND YOU HAVE REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANY LIABILITY.And to add insult to injury you have refused to provide me with a basic account of my transaction to resolve my issue.HOW DARE YOU NETSPEND? You have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you STOLE MY MONEY AND WILL NOT ACCOUNT FOR IT.I promise you that I will not stop until you resolve this matter to show that there is no BIAS in your actions.Netspend Do WHAT IS right.

Net spend is a joke I just put 200 bucks on a card for my son to do online shoppimg .the card says just call this number and done That is the biggest *** lie ever . they wanted us to send a picture of my id ss card and proof of address and it takes days This place is a disgrace to american people and 10000 percent a ripoff they say you can only use it in persom not online till verified so they charge 200 bucks for every transaction .

Top Rated Netspend Reviews