Start a new comparison

2.1
23 reviews
20 reviews
1 reviews

How would you compare NCIX vs Newegg?

If this was a couple of months ago, I would have recommended NCIX, vs Newegg, but presently Newegg is my new go to place. What I didn't like about Newegg, is that it seems to advertise too many "refurbished" items.

Sometimes so much that I don't notice it till I'm about to possibly order. Today, there's NO option but newegg in my books. TigerDirect was good, but I can't understand why their shipping costs are always WAY higher than NCIX was or Newegg is. Their prices are good, but why buy the same item with a $15 or $20 shipping fee, when I can get the same item for $5.99 shipping?!

If anyone knows of any Canadian place better than Newegg, please do tell. I looked at ATIC.ca, and prices are not that great.

Top Rated NCIX Reviews