Start a new comparison

1.2
222 reviews
1.5
141 reviews

How do you compare TempurPedic vs MyPillow?

DO NOT BUY MY PILLOW, their claims are as fake as the claims they make about the pillow. They claim you can wash them, that's a lie in my case anyway the pillow will not dry in the dryer.

I have been trying to dry it for 7 hours and it is still wet.

False claims and a warranty that is as good as these terrible pillows. Mike lies...

Whitestone, New York, United States #1315323

I have not had any experience with TempurPedic. After the horrible experience with Mypillow I had no interest in any "high end" company I'd probably do better with someone selling pillows on the street.

Culloden, West Virginia, United States #1265896

Well if I would have got the y one get one would have been worth it. So I see complaints and investigate and sure enough I got charged for two.

I hope you make this right. Love the pillows and was going to order more but when I'm supposed to get one at maybe just shipping. I WILL NOT!!!

And hope you make this right. My phone # is 740-237-9859