PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Whitepages and Mylife as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Whitepages
Mylife

Whitepages and Mylife Overview

Total reviews
881
463
Company responses
Issues resolved

Whitepages was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 28, 2010 and since then this brand received 881 reviews. It is 418 reviews more than Mylife received since Mar 20, 2009. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer is more likely to resolve issues with Mylife customer support team than with Whitepages customer service.

Whitepages and Mylife Consumer Ratings

22 in category

Whitepages and Mylife Rating Details

1.1 (155 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

No help no support!! Poor customer service and files arent even up to date on your *** white pages!!!..

Lamiah

...If I was close to that customer service representative I would have put my fist in its face and my foot up they *** I hate them no good b***he's!..

Antionette A
1.3 (158 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I have made several attempts to reach someone via the provided contact link available on your website only to be disconnected by your automated system even during normal business hours. I currently have other issues going on in direct result of this. (one example is two overdraft fees, as well as...

Rutha

...Good luck trying to get your profile removed from their website. They will NOT allow that. This company is a complete SCAM!..

Cleatus
1.1 (160 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I cancel my Services with white. Pages but whites pages has continuing charges me for a service that I already cancel I cancel my membership the same month that I use their Service, so I Want a refund for all the month that I had been charged..

Damyia

...I got nothing out of this service they provided no information in the search and they still charged me that amount. I am just disputing the amount..

Harold W

Whitepages and Mylife Pros and Cons

Pros
  • I dont care this point
  • Very intrusive
  • Remove our names so we feel safe at home
  • Terrable
  • Are a fraudulent company that cons people into joining
  • Hard to cancel
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
  • Unethical
  • Incorrect
  • Fraud
  • Extortion
  • Totally dishonest and fraudulent tactics

Whitepages and Mylife Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Here are lots of profiles created by my name (Jennifer Peter) and those all profiles are fake kindly please remove...

They cancelled my accnt. like I requested, no problem. They were very nice about it

Whitepages and Mylife Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I used white pages to find an address and was charge $20......but continues to charge each month a monthly charge.....pr...

MyLife.com has been letting others see my information that I entered there, and some I did not; on top of that, they are...

Whitepages and Mylife Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I had ONE name lookup for 17 dollars, that gave mostly wrong info- I ran it on myself.. I want my money back!

My husband had never been arrested or any contact with law enforcement outsider outside a traffic ticket. He was a...

Whitepages and Mylife Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Whitepages Public Record (200 reviews)
  • Whitepages Customer Care (64 reviews)
  • Whitepages Membership (62 reviews)
  • Mylife Public Record (139 reviews)
  • Mylife Membership (44 reviews)
  • Mylife Customer Care (40 reviews)