PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Has verified representatives

46 in category
42 in category
56 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Myler Disability ranks 877 points higher in the Lawyers and Legal Services category than Sergio Selvera Lawyer. People gave Myler Disability 2.9 stars for Customer service criterion in Lawyers and Legal Services category and it is 315 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Product or Service Quality criterion, consumers gave Myler Disability 2.6 stars and it is 84% greater than other in category.

Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer Rating Details

2.9 (96 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

The lawyer that represented me at my hearing was very Good and they did keep in touch with me and kept me posted on the progress of the case and even called me to let me know when my Hearing was and what day and time and this was may of this year

Tieesha H

3.1 (85 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...COPIED FROM MYLER WEBSITE We charge nothing up front. Our fees are contingent upon your winning, and we collect 25% of only your back benefits. Our fees must be approved by the Social Security Administration..

PissedConsumer729959

2.6 (80 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I recommend finding another law firm. These people evidently have so many clients, that they passed my case to 5 different case workers. When they lost my case, I had a new case worker that never called me to tell me. The most unprofessional law firm I've ever dealt with.

Jimmy w

Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Detailed information
  • Won my case
  • Website
No votes
Cons
  • Service
  • Any thing they did in my behalf
  • What they would tell you they would do

Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Thus far, I am very happy with Myler. It is a very difficult thing to try and get others to understand your health issue...

Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I hired Myler in 2011 to try to help me get approved for disability due to mental health issues. After we finally get...

Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I been denied on my first claim and had to file a appeal but dont know how long it will take because my child support...

Myler Disability and Sergio Selvera Lawyer Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Myler Disability Customer Care (31 reviews)
  • Myler Disability Social Security Disability Legal Service (29 reviews)
  • Myler Disability Social Security Disability Attorney (22 reviews)