PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

ScanMyEssay
My Perfect Cv

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

My Perfect Cv was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 18, 2016 and since then this brand received 67 reviews. It is 66 reviews more than ScanMyEssay received since Nov 29, 2018.

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Consumer Ratings

52 in category
35 in category
44 in category
54 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, My Perfect Cv ranks 13 points higher in the Writing and Editing Services category than ScanMyEssay. People gave ScanMyEssay 1 stars for Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy criterion in Writing and Editing Services category and it is 9 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, My Perfect Cv was rated 1.1 stars for Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy criterion in this category and it is 22 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Customer service criterion, than we see that My Perfect Cv has a higher rating than ScanMyEssay. Regarding Value for money criterion, consumers gave ScanMyEssay 1 stars and it is 93% worse than other in category. My Perfect Cv however was rated 1 stars and it is 115% worse than other in category.

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Rating Details

1.1 (31 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I submitted a request to their management asking for a refund of my $ 3. 90 but so far this has not been done. The amount is very small but this company should not continue to operate...

Kandace

...I m highly dissapointed and expect full refund that is unduely deducted from my account otherwise i will block my credit card and post every possible negative reviews through multiple accounts on any site that has your description. I m tired of your theft. Kindly look into it..

Nikhil R
1.2 (32 reviews)

No items

...I sent an email to customer service and a feedback online with no response. I see this is a common issue and I don’t know why is this site still able to exist since it is a FRAUD. Somebody should take legal action against it..

Andreea U
1 (29 reviews)

No items

Offered me a 7 day trial, charged my the same day I signed up, I cancelled and they wont refund me at all. They charged me 25$ and said that I signed up.

Solana S

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • I do like it
  • Easy to use
  • Offer a free trial
Cons
  • Quality is worthless
  • Does not deliver what it promises
  • Trickery
  • Stealing my money
  • Hard to actually unsubscribe

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
3.1

Can I improve my CV again?

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

This company operates under the name VIPER and its website is www.scanmyessay.com they are competitors with Turnitin....

I paid a one off fee of 1.95 to compile a cv on this site. Next thing i know they are taking 30.00 from my bank...

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

I paid 2 pounds for a cover letter them without my authorization they start taking 16 pounds every month....for 6...

ScanMyEssay and My Perfect Cv Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Scanmyessay Viper Plagiarism Checker (1 review)
  • My Perfect Cv Subscription (32 reviews)
  • My Perfect Cv Customer Care (5 reviews)
  • My Perfect Cv Resume Writing (5 reviews)