Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
28 reviews
9 reviews
6 reviews

How would you compare Seterus vs Mr Cooper?

I thought Seterus was bad but when mrcooper took over my loan it just got as bad as it could get. They took over my loan on 3-1-19 with 1 payment left and when I called them on 3-21-19 about my taxes I was told by more than one person that ( by law ) they could not make any disbursements from the escrow until they had the loan for 60 days which would mean my taxes would be late with penalties.

I told them that I would pay the taxes that day and was asked to send them a receipt which I did. 20 minutes later they showed that they paid the taxes as well and this was after they said that could not for 60 days as of 3-1-19. On 3-27-19 I paid my house off and would get any remaining escrow back within 30 days.

Now I have to fight them over the escrow that they dispersed and was sent back to them because I paid it. 30 days just turned to 90 days and I get a different story from every one I talk to !!!!!!!!!

Seterus couldn't manage to get the mortgage taken out by the FORMER owner of a property of mine released properly, a truly unrelated third party in every respect. I've never even met the man. And we paid cash.

Hopefully Mr. Cooper posses basic, "101 level", servicing competence.

Mr. Cooper should buy Seterus. I think too negatives could make a positive.

to Mike Perry #1670483

For reasons I am happy to share via notarized affidavits, matters of recorded public record, and other sources of unbiased material fact at the request of any party, I'm not sure your wish coming true will pan out as hoped Mike. Though, it is difficult to fathom that the acquisition would result in even less competence at executing core business processes.

This posted by a party who is NOT even a borrower of any loan serviced by either company. Or any mortgage loan at all for that matter. They can't even manage to get the mortgage taken out by the FORMER owner of a property of mine released properly, a truly unrelated third party in every respect.

I've never even met the man. And we paid cash.

Top Rated Seterus Reviews