Start a new comparison

83 reviews
27 reviews
2.2
10 reviews

How do you compare Werner Enterprises vs Moving Help?

I really thought Werner Enterprises really cared for and about there driver's. I wouldn't have said anything bad about the company.

Then I leased a truck from Werner Enterprises. Then everything changed. Werner showed me there true colors about them. They would not let me hire my own driver's with experience.

The only driver's that I could hire was there flunkies. They didn't want to drive. They wanted to be home more than wanting to make money. I was fighting a loosing battle.

Now that I am not able to pay my driver because I don't get paid. Werner keeps my truck in there Yard in Dallas Texas. They keep changing me each week for the truck. I'm on social security.

How the *** can I pay for the truck.

Werner Enterprises is doing what they can to destroy my credit. DON'T EVER WORK FOR WERNER ENTERPRISES UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO GET SCREWED.

Top Rated Werner Enterprises Reviews