PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Moving Help and Werner Enterprises as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Moving Help
Werner Enterprises

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Overview

Total reviews
212
217
Company responses
Issues resolved

Werner Enterprises was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 5, 2008 and since then this brand received 217 reviews. It is 5 reviews more than Moving Help received since Apr 21, 2010. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer has equal chances to resolve issues with Moving Help customer support team and Werner Enterprises customer service.

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Consumer Ratings

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Rating Details

1.4 (94 reviews)
2.1 (28 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I called to ask a question about my order and SUSAN was rude and hung up the phone on me.

PissedConsumer1726034

I called customer service to report the driver that ran me and my small one-year-old child off the side of the highway in Denton Texas on I-35 at 4:50 pm on Friday September 27th. How many drivers do you have on this road? Is there no tracking system or a way to sign in the truck number you are in?...

Aliannah
2.2 (78 reviews)
2 (23 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Speedy movers is on the uhaul website and also moving help site they are a scam I've been trying to get my two hours of labor from them. Moving help has offered to help but to date nothing. These deceptive companies must be taken off of the uhaul site they are giving the site a BAD NAME

Carmen C

Warner has very good customer service..very nice guy.John thank you very much.Howard LewisC.R. England Driver/ Dollar GeneralTrailer# 85042

Sayde
1.7 (77 reviews)
1.6 (26 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I had no payment coupon on the Uhaul web site and could not get ahold of the mover to confirm job so I double booked and the other movers contacted me and I was able to leave a message. I called moving help and cancelled the first mover.. very hard to get to people..

PissedConsumer1620930

Yes. Nothing done. HR didn't care.

PissedConsumer1424352

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Convenient booking via website
  • Convenience
  • Movers
  • Good loads
  • Your kind employee
  • Your kind and generous employee
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • No customer service
  • Unreliable
  • Dangerous truck driver
  • No help
  • Bad management

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Anthonys accurate movers .did a great job on our move.very respectful,and careful .we will use accurate movers for all...

A fraudulent check from your company was sent to me

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

We had hired a moving company through moving help and they ended a no show. when I the manager finally called me back...

Racists employees in lithia springs ga. Wrong bus information and hiring practices

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I was coming home and the African American gentleman driving came into my lane and I honked and he moved over then. The...

Moving Help and Werner Enterprises Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Moving Help Moving Service (91 reviews)
  • Moving Help Customer Care (30 reviews)
  • Moving Help Local Moving Service (12 reviews)
  • Werner Enterprises Vehicle Driver (35 reviews)
  • Werner Enterprises Loading Service (1 review)
  • Werner Enterprises Driver Recruitment (1 review)