Moneygram vs Xoom
- Turning them into the better business bereau 10
- Being royaly screwed 5
- Quickness that it is sent 4
- But then they rip you off 3
- It looks cheap 2
Customers don't like
- Not correcting problems5
- Terrible customer service4
- Failure and refusal to deliver4
- Disrespectful representatives4
- Unexplained refusal of service3
Products by Moneygram
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in its profile. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.