Start a new comparison

• Misinformation9
  • Poor quality4
Show

Discussion

I have ordered from Zulily with no problem. I ordered 4 items and 1 of them was on back order and I received it on the date they said I would.

The size was right and the quality was good. On the other hand MODLILY IS THE PITS. I ORDERED A BLOUSE FROM THEM AND IT WAS THE WRONG SIZE. I SENT IT BACK TO EXCHANGE IT AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE BLOUSE OR CREDIT ON MY CREDIT CARD.

YOU CANNOT GET HELP FROM THE MESSAGES YOU SEND OR THEIR CHAT LINE. THIS COMPANY (MODLILY) IS A SCAM. I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS HERE.

i HAVE MY ORDER NUMBER, TICKET NUMBER AND WHO I CHATTED WITH, BUT STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING. I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO ORDER FROM THIS SCAMMING COMPANY.

Similar experience here. Ordered a shirt that arrived stained.

Asked about returns, they offered me a choice of 10, 20, or 50% refund. Was told I could return it but I"d have to pay shipping, and was directed to a page with their vague return policy. I complained louder, they offered me 80% back.

I took it because for the extra few dollars it wasn't worth fighting anymore. Never do business with them

I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THIS CHINESE COMPANY AGAIN....MERCHANDISE IS CRAP! RETURN POLICY IS A JOKE!

I had no problems with Zolily......BUT MODLILY IS A SCAM.......I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR TO THESE CHEATERS,......WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS.....I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA.....EVER EVER EVER AGAIN. I AM OUT MY MONEY SO I GUESS THAT IS HOW CHINA WORKS WITH CHEAP LABOR & IT SHOWS IN THE CRAP THE ARE SELLING!

THE RETURN DEPARTMENT IS NONE EXISTENT.....COULD NEVER NEVER GET ANY HELP ONLINE......THEY SAY I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING......USING MY EMAIL NO SUCH ACCOUNT....THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BBB HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.......WE HAVE NO RECOURSE.....ITS TOTALLY DISCOURAGING THAT A COUNTRY IS SO DEPENDANT ON CHEATING US HERE IN USA........