Start a new comparison

• Misinformation9
  • Poor quality4
Show

Discussion

Similar experience here.Ordered a shirt that arrived stained.

Asked about returns, they offered me a choice of 10, 20, or 50% refund. Was told I could return it but I"d have to pay shipping, and was directed to a page with their vague return policy. I complained louder, they offered me 80% back.

I took it because for the extra few dollars it wasn't worth fighting anymore.Never do business with them

I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THIS CHINESE COMPANY AGAIN....MERCHANDISE IS CRAP! RETURN POLICY IS A JOKE!

I had no problems with Zolily......BUT MODLILY IS A SCAM.......I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR TO THESE CHEATERS,......WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS.....I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA.....EVER EVER EVER AGAIN. I AM OUT MY MONEY SO I GUESS THAT IS HOW CHINA WORKS WITH CHEAP LABOR & IT SHOWS IN THE CRAP THE ARE SELLING!

THE RETURN DEPARTMENT IS NONE EXISTENT.....COULD NEVER NEVER GET ANY HELP ONLINE......THEY SAY I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING......USING MY EMAIL NO SUCH ACCOUNT....THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BBB HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.......WE HAVE NO RECOURSE.....ITS TOTALLY DISCOURAGING THAT A COUNTRY IS SO DEPENDANT ON CHEATING US HERE IN USA........