Start a new comparison

1.8
89 reviews
1.7
49 reviews

How do you compare Modlily vs Zulily?

Why the *** doesn't the government do something about the trashy outfits Modlily and Dresslily send?! Where are these companys getting the pictures to show on the internet because what you get IS NOT what the picture shows?

I have never used Modify because of their bad ratings. Cute clothes but not taking a chance.

I ordered two tops from Modlilly in size medium. I could not get them on-they were so small.

I understand they are made in China and their sizing have to different. To return them they had to sent back to China and cost would have been very expensive. The co. told me I could keep them and they would return half of the cost.

I never received any money. I would recommend that noone ever order from them.

Is there any difference between Zulily and Modlily? Aren't they the same people with a different name?

I ordered from Zulily and received a cheesy dress, months later, that didn't fit. After reading other reviews, I didn't bother trying to return it.

I always say "friends don't let friends order from Zulily". Cheap cheesy ill-fitting merchandise.

I have ordered from Zulily with no problem. I ordered 4 items and 1 of them was on back order and I received it on the date they said I would.

The size was right and the quality was good. On the other hand MODLILY IS THE PITS. I ORDERED A BLOUSE FROM THEM AND IT WAS THE WRONG SIZE. I SENT IT BACK TO EXCHANGE IT AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE BLOUSE OR CREDIT ON MY CREDIT CARD.

YOU CANNOT GET HELP FROM THE MESSAGES YOU SEND OR THEIR CHAT LINE. THIS COMPANY (MODLILY) IS A SCAM. I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS HERE.

i HAVE MY ORDER NUMBER, TICKET NUMBER AND WHO I CHATTED WITH, BUT STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING. I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO ORDER FROM THIS SCAMMING COMPANY.

Similar experience here. Ordered a shirt that arrived stained.

Asked about returns, they offered me a choice of 10, 20, or 50% refund. Was told I could return it but I"d have to pay shipping, and was directed to a page with their vague return policy. I complained louder, they offered me 80% back.

I took it because for the extra few dollars it wasn't worth fighting anymore. Never do business with them

I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THIS CHINESE COMPANY AGAIN....MERCHANDISE IS CRAP! RETURN POLICY IS A JOKE!

I had no problems with Zolily......BUT MODLILY IS A SCAM.......I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR TO THESE CHEATERS,......WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS.....I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA.....EVER EVER EVER AGAIN. I AM OUT MY MONEY SO I GUESS THAT IS HOW CHINA WORKS WITH CHEAP LABOR & IT SHOWS IN THE CRAP THE ARE SELLING!

THE RETURN DEPARTMENT IS NONE EXISTENT.....COULD NEVER NEVER GET ANY HELP ONLINE......THEY SAY I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING......USING MY EMAIL NO SUCH ACCOUNT....THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BBB HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.......WE HAVE NO RECOURSE.....ITS TOTALLY DISCOURAGING THAT A COUNTRY IS SO DEPENDANT ON CHEATING US HERE IN USA........

Top Rated Modlily Reviews