Start a new comparison

2.5
7 reviews
No votes
3 reviews

How would you compare Modlily vs Sneaker Villa Sports?

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1257695

I Had a Horrible experience at villa (Chatham Village) 712 E 87th Street store#64 The Associate name is Jessica Smith 12/15/2016. I went to purchase more than just a jacket but after encountering her Ignorance I decided against it!

She never spoke to me nor greeted me, nor did she even make eye contact with me! I was asking her a question and she Totally Ignored Me! She the most Rudest Ignorant person I've ever met in retail in my life!

AND when I was leaving she never said Thank you, Happy Holidays or anything! I'm Very upset about my experience to the point that I'll never Shop there Again!!!!!!!!

Top Rated Modlily Reviews