PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Miracle Gro
Mother Earths Agway

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Miracle Gro was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May 31, 2009 and since then this brand received 9 reviews. It is 8 reviews more than Mother Earths Agway received since Aug 18, 2019.

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Consumer Ratings

Rank
41 out of 791 in Landscaping and Gardening category
779 out of 791 in Landscaping and Gardening category
42 in category
28 in category
47 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Miracle Gro ranks 738 points higher in the Landscaping and Gardening category than Mother Earths Agway. People gave Miracle Gro 3 stars for Diversity of Products or Services criterion in Landscaping and Gardening category and it is 107 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Price Affordability criterion, consumers gave Miracle Gro 3 stars and it is 68% greater than other in category.

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Rating Details

3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Over a period of 6 weeks I purchased 8 50 quart bags of Miracle Grow Potting Soil that I used to replant my 15 young tomato plants.NOTE My plants were grown INDOORS (In Solo Cups)After replanting them into larger planter pots I placed the plants in side my enclosed SCREEN ROOMWithin 24 hours my...

Rocco D

2.3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Bought 5 bags of miracle- gro potting mix. Planted my seeds and 3 weeks later i have nothing growing in my pots but a white mold.

Yarelli

3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

We transparent three house plant and this morning found three white mushrooms ! Why?

Joanne M

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Purchased two bags of Miraclegro indoor potting soil at Home Depot and repotted three large indoor plants mid July....

I bought nearly $1000 worth of "Premium Topsoil" in several batches. The last batch that showed up was mostly sand and p...

Miracle Gro and Mother Earths Agway Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Miracle Gro Potting Soil (3 reviews)