PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Mingle2 and Zoosk as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Mingle2
Zoosk

Mingle2 and Zoosk Overview

Total reviews
321
1985
Company responses
Issues resolved

Zoosk was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 1, 2010 and since then this brand received 1985 reviews. It is 1664 reviews more than Mingle2 received since Aug 17, 2010.

Mingle2 and Zoosk Consumer Ratings

27 in category
Privacy and Data Security
18 in category
21 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Mingle2 ranks 16 points higher in the Dating and Social Networking category than Zoosk. People gave Mingle2 2.4 stars for Website criterion in Dating and Social Networking category and it is 87 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Zoosk was rated 2 stars for Website criterion in this category and it is 67 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Customer service criterion, than we see that Zoosk has a higher rating than Zoosk. Regarding Privacy and Data Security criterion, consumers gave Mingle2 2.1 stars and it is 81% greater than other in category. Zoosk however was rated 2.1 stars and it is 78% greater than other in category.

Mingle2 and Zoosk Rating Details

2.4 (88 reviews)
2 (564 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Some of them were just scammers wanted money or working for a deceptive website dealing with identity theft. I believe whoever runs the website they're also affiliated with these criminals..

Peter C

...Surfing their website is difficult and cumbersome at best. Dont waste your time or money on this or any other dating website. It's all a scam, taking advantage of folks hoping for love..

Allan M
1.6 (74 reviews)
1.6 (583 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I will add that if you submit a complaint they are quick to delete the offending party so I do believe they try to offer good customer service. It is to bad they are not able to better screen the potential members to avoid this discouragement..

PissedConsumer917313

...Even customer service wont help!!!..

Ayako
Privacy and Data Security
2.1 (70 reviews)
2.1 (530 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

was locked out of this site and was not told the reason, as you cannot delete your data from this site, i am now concerned what happens to my info...

PissedConsumer794724

They did nothing they said for some reason security issues so to protect the customer they blocked my account so I cant get back in it and they wont refund my money they want me to create a whole new profile with a whole new email everything so Ive refused..

Radames

Mingle2 and Zoosk Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Site but got locked out for no reason
  • It is free
  • Its free
  • Worthless search settings
  • Very little
  • Site itself was ok
Cons
  • Being locked out
  • Fact of being locked out for no reason
  • Fake pictures and member profiles
  • Total joke
  • No refund policy even for unauthorized charges
  • Lack of response to complaints

Mingle2 and Zoosk Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I have found that the person I met on you're site is a scam.... He had already started asking for me to buy him...

My account has been blocked

Mingle2 and Zoosk Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

My account keeps geeting deleted. I dont even know why as i have no wsy of contacting them after this happens. I have...

I completed my profile and photos and the search engine has me locked in for male seeking male relationship. I edit...

Mingle2 and Zoosk Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Im upset with my account not working

My phone been hacked had my information erase and had weird pictures

Mingle2 and Zoosk Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Mingle2 Account (117 reviews)
  • Mingle2 Online Dating (23 reviews)
  • Mingle2 Website (22 reviews)
  • Zoosk Subscription (455 reviews)
  • Zoosk Account (343 reviews)
  • Zoosk Online Dating (139 reviews)