Start a new comparison

2.4
119 reviews
2.6
100 reviews

How do you compare Metal Unlimited vs The Bradford Exchange?

With Bradford Exchange, the items I order arrive in the period of time written in their order information. My Metalunlimited order, which was placed November 29, was delivered December 24.

I ordered six items, only four were delivered. I have tried to call and I have emailed the email address to contact you. I have never received the missing two items or an answer to my complaints. I would like to have the two items ordered or a refund for the cost of the items.

The order was billed to Ferne Southern, 313 Mayfield Street, Summerville, South Carolina, 29485.It was to be shipped to Emily Kukkalli, 4003 Mrsny Ct. Spring, Texas, 77386.

Please respond in a timely manner with an explanation. Ferne Southern 843 367 2454 mynana3837@yahoo.com

It looks like a great feature. However, I can't comment on the Bradford Exchange, since I have never dealt with them.

Top Rated Metal Unlimited Reviews