Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
No items

How would you compare Meineke vs Newburgh auto spa?

PositiveMeerkat

Newburgh, NY Meineke. This place deserves less than one star.

I called, then brought my car in to have tire put on that I bought somewhere else. I wanted to see how much it would cost. So the mechanic got in my car and drove it into the bay. I had the original tires on my vehicle still.

I asked the guy at the counter why he had to drive it in there to look at the tires? He says that he will have it all set up to get the tires on. ?? All he had to do was open the rear door to check out the size, since I had them in the back seat.

So like ten minutes later the counter guy informs me that one of the tires is too small. I wonder what he was doing out in the garage during the time my car was out of my sight. So, I tell him that I'll have to call the tires store that I bought them at to get the right tire. I felt very uncomfortable, felt like they were being shady.

The mechanic then drove my car around to give me my keys. When I left, I looked through my vehicle to see if anything was moved or missing. I always put a lock on bags with clothing, personal items or papers in them. I had two bags with locks.

All my bags had been moved around. I noticed a big bottle of cranberry juice that I had just bought 10 minutes prior to going to the Meineke was gone. I tore my car apart looking for it. It was definitely gone.

So, I called the store just to get a rude response. Has anyone else had anything taken from their car after their visit here???

Top Rated Meineke Reviews