Start a new comparison

2.1
6 reviews
1.3
5 reviews

How would you compare Meijer vs Schnucks?

HighfalutinScorpion

After tonight, I will not be going back to Schnucks. Meijer will be my only store.

Went the pizzeria to get myself a dinner. After standing at the counter for 5 minutes and the employees just looking at me and going on with their job.About 8 men walked up behind me with red schmucks shirts on. The order taker took my order. I asked to pay,he said I can pay later he had to take care of them first.

I sat down at a table and watched them all order,eat, and leave for a meeting in the back. So i walked up to the counter to ask about my food. The order taker than was sitting at a table on break. So I asked the cashier if my food was ready.She said yes and proceeded to bring it up.

I asked why they got theirs before me. She said those are the bosses. I have been in customer service for 45 years. AND CUSTOMER IS FIRST.

I won't be going back no more. THAT IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE...

Top Rated Meijer Reviews