Start a new comparison

• Pump or cgm1
  • Repeated stock shortages -1
Show

Discussion

Omnipod is good as long as the site is in s good location; aka, if the tube bends you're outta luck.I'm on my second 450+ blood sugar in 2 weeks because the tubing bends and I don't get insulin.

Never had this problem with Medtronic as the tuning went in sideways, bersee straight in.Going to meet with my Endo in the next month and making decisions on where to switch back to Medtronic or stick with Omnipod

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1206456

I am a 77 yr.old type 1 diabetic iand have been wearing a medtronic insulin pump for 15 of my 54 years.

Every since the Omni Pod was introduced in 2005 I have been asking the question why can't a person on Medicare get one of these pumps.When the pump I am wearing cost medicare $10,000 dollars does anyone at Omni Pod jave a valid answer as to why can't a senior citizen get one of your pumps.

Tanks Dan Keeler

106 Overton Ave.

Greenville, S.C.29617

E-Mail dankeeler@att.net

Phone 864-246-3737

New York, New York, United States #1185130

Doesn't seem to be a contest between Omnipod & Medtronics. Why would anyone go to Medtronics...ever?