Start a new comparison

62 reviews
9 reviews
2.1
9 reviews

How would you compare Medtronic vs Omnipod?

I use Omnipod and my daughter uses Medtronic. Medtronic customer service is excellent and resolves issues very quickly for us when we call.

My Omnipod pdm has had to be replaced numerous times for various issues. I called them recently to reorder supplies and make payment arrangements. Customer service worker treated me so horribly I canceled my order and stopped using them. Asked if I owe them money why would I be using their product with my current yearly income.

Only got worse from there. Refused to give me his name or information. I called back to file a grievance and have heard nothing in 8 days. Tried calling local rep and after five days still no call back.

I finally requested my endocrinologist to put me back on shots. I tried explaining this device delivers a life saving drug so can we just get through this but the worker wouldn’t let up, but did back track on some things he said to me.

I think he realized he went to far. But after that experience I will never give them a positive review to anyone.

Omnipod is good as long as the site is in s good location; aka, if the tube bends you're outta luck. I'm on my second 450+ blood sugar in 2 weeks because the tubing bends and I don't get insulin.

Never had this problem with Medtronic as the tuning went in sideways, bersee straight in. Going to meet with my Endo in the next month and making decisions on where to switch back to Medtronic or stick with Omnipod

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1206456

I am a 77 yr. old type 1 diabetic iand have been wearing a medtronic insulin pump for 15 of my 54 years.

Every since the Omni Pod was introduced in 2005 I have been asking the question why can't a person on Medicare get one of these pumps. When the pump I am wearing cost medicare $10,000 dollars does anyone at Omni Pod jave a valid answer as to why can't a senior citizen get one of your pumps.

Tanks Dan Keeler

106 Overton Ave.

Greenville, S.C.29617

E-Mail dankeeler@att.net

Phone 864-246-3737

New York, New York, United States #1185130

Doesn't seem to be a contest between Omnipod & Medtronics. Why would anyone go to Medtronics...ever?

Top Rated Medtronic Reviews