PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Medscape and Samplicio Us as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

1.1

Has verified representatives
1.1

Medscape and Samplicio Us Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Samplicio Us was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 1, 2015 and since then this brand received 77 reviews. It is 55 reviews more than Medscape received since Mar 10, 2012.

Medscape and Samplicio Us Consumer Ratings

Medscape and Samplicio Us Rating Details

1 (6 reviews)
1.1 (41 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I did an online survey with Medscape in 7/2019. Medscape was supposed to send me a $25 Amazone gift card. They didn't keep their promise. I emailed them twice. Four months later, no reply, nothing. I tried to call and all their numbers are useless. I would never waste my time doing another survey...

Susie S

this company lives off of disqualifying you for no reason such a *** hole company

PissedConsumer1752528
1.4 (5 reviews)
1.1 (40 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I never received compensation for Medscape survey 48531 for $35 my name is Sandra Edwards my number is 816-678-4890 and my email is drfeelgood1963@yahoo.com. I appreciate your assistance

Veatrice

...Hence, I have to search through a product which is horribly placed for like 20 mins, not counting other activities that uses my time..

Erland
1 (5 reviews)
1.1 (38 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Have done numerous surveys in 2018 and not been paid for any of them. It’s now April 2019.Do not waste your valuable time on Medscape surveys !!

Cathal G

Tried taking several surveys through their website but all 7 surveys I tried to enter came up with an error message and it won't redirect....

alaughman3

Medscape and Samplicio Us Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Great info
  • Easy to use
  • When they pay
Cons
  • Surveys use dishonest tactics
  • Never received for survey 48531 for 35
  • Scam rip off company - work and no pay
  • Not getting paid
  • Hours of time without compensation

Medscape and Samplicio Us Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

They sent me a bogus ling for a $25 Amazon online gift card. The link didn't work to get the pin. I've contacted them 6...

Your company is nothing but a big scam, you promised rewards for completing your surveys but the surveys either say...

Medscape and Samplicio Us Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Unable to unsubscribe from surveys or login without error. UNABLE TO REACH MEDSCAPE BY PHONE!!!!

Medscape and Samplicio Us Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Medscape Survey Service (8 reviews)
  • Samplicio Us Survey Service (38 reviews)
  • Samplicio Us Customer Care (1 review)