PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Medscape and Publishers Clearing House as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Medscape
Publishers Clearing House

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Overview

Total reviews
1535
Company responses
Issues resolved

Publishers Clearing House was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 18, 2008 and since then this brand received 1535 reviews. It is 1513 reviews more than Medscape received since Mar 10, 2012.

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Consumer Ratings

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Rating Details

1.4 (5 reviews)
2.5 (389 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I did an online survey with Medscape in 7/2019. Medscape was supposed to send me a $25 Amazone gift card. They didn't keep their promise. I emailed them twice. Four months later, no reply, nothing. I tried to call and all their numbers are useless. I would never waste my time doing another survey...

Susie S

I have over 100 mailings from pch and yes a couple say you need a purchase Im a 100% permanent and total combat wounded U S Marine I really believed buying something would help Only to receive some of the cheapest poor quality items that were definitely overpriced..

PissedConsumer1750755
1 (5 reviews)
2.5 (385 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I never received compensation for Medscape survey 48531 for $35 my name is Sandra Edwards my number is 816-678-4890 and my email is drfeelgood1963@yahoo.com. I appreciate your assistance

Veatrice

Customer service rep is having the correct item shipped to me in place of the wrong item received that I didn't order..

Kymberlee
1.3 (4 reviews)
2.6 (409 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Have done numerous surveys in 2018 and not been paid for any of them. It’s now April 2019.Do not waste your valuable time on Medscape surveys !!

Cathal G

Every time it seems that I am getting close to a win, something happens to their website. Not Found or Access Denied. Some of their products are old and do not work well...

PissedConsumer1753837

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Great info
  • Easy to use
  • No comment
  • All the fun
  • Ability to enter to win
Cons
  • Surveys use dishonest tactics
  • Never received for survey 48531 for 35
  • Unethical
  • False claims of winning
  • Ability to enter to win

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

Upon entering instant scratch offs site said contact pch and type "too many redirects"

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

They sent me a bogus ling for a $25 Amazon online gift card. The link didn't work to get the pin. I've contacted them 6...

Ok Iv won in games now were is my money!??????

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Unable to unsubscribe from surveys or login without error. UNABLE TO REACH MEDSCAPE BY PHONE!!!!

I play everyday yet my colors don't change.

Medscape and Publishers Clearing House Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Medscape Survey Service (8 reviews)
  • Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes (414 reviews)
  • Publishers Clearing House Game (90 reviews)
  • Publishers Clearing House Customer Care (63 reviews)