Start a new comparison

411 reviews
2.8
217 reviews
197 reviews

How do you compare Mcdonalds vs Steak N Shake?

Never been to steak and shake ..never even heard of the place.. my review was on how *** McDonald's app and employees are .

Except this .

.. I'll never go to McDonald's again .

I'd eat McDonald's before steak and shake

As for the meals: Steak N Shake's hamburgers are better especially the garlic and Cajun. Also the seasoned fries taste better at Steak N Shake.

McDonalds is cleaner and has faster service thank all the Steak N Shakes we have been to. There is no excuse for poor management, slowness bringing the food out cold and uncleanliness at Steak N Shape. the above has ratings filled in.

Why are they filled in if you want me to compare? There is no means to compare.

The fact that McDonalds has gone to false and fraudulent advertising I would definitely go to Steak 'n Shake over McDonalds. McDonalds buys advertising on billboards during sporting events to state specials which are not true!

I prefer the food at SnS, but the service, cleanliness, courtesy, consistently infintely better at McDonalds

Personally, I see no problem at McD's. As a matter of fact, I believe it to be one of the better managed fast food restaurants.

we do not visit often, but when we do I always notice the cleanliness, granted many locations have been renovated, but I cannot remember the last time I couldn't sit at a table because it hadn't been wiped down. Customer care is acceptable. The food has improved over the years and is always hot. Is it great?

No. But it's tasty. I think McDonald's gets a bad rap simply because they are the biggest and best known. Sometimes people consider that something negative.

When we travel by car it is a place where we know what we're getting. SnS on the other hand, shares only the food as a positive. Frankly, I don't remember it always being that way. While most of the wait staff is competent and friendly, the management is anything but.

They need to be in the "right mood". Apparently, they are trained to manage the food service and little else. Staffing appears to be one area that is neglected. At times when customers wait for a table there is minimal bussing.

Restrooms are not attended to. The overworked staff displays little personality. At McD's, we have actually had nice (brief, but) interactive conversation with FOH employees.

A more welcoming environment. SnS: there's more to hospiality, than just serving up a (good) burger and sending the guest on their way.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1182538

I have never not gotten waited on at Mc DONALDS. iT'S HARD TO COMPARE A WALK IN GIVE YOUR ORDER AND WAIT TO A SIT DOWN WAITRESS TAKES YOUR ORDER RESTURANT.

Top Rated Mcdonalds Reviews