Start a new comparison

168 reviews
70 reviews
2.8
55 reviews

How would you compare Mavis Discount Tire vs Pep Boys?

I have gone to Pepboys for a couple of years, I found that some shops are better than others. Still they rank at bottom of trust in certain auto repairs.

I have absolutely no faith in Mavis at all, I Everytime I have gone to them they have let me down. They need significant help to fix all of the problems.

BoredZebu305

I have seven cars and I've been dealing with Mavis for 17 years I've never been to Pep Boys and I'm not about to start and I'm never going back to Mavis their manager named Jen on 300 in Newburgh is on a power trip I will never ever go there again and I will tell everybody that I've sent there before to stop going there I'm going to Tire hut.com from now on

Top Rated Mavis Discount Tire Reviews