Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
296 reviews
25 reviews
18 reviews

How would you compare Mariner Finance vs Springleaf Financial?

I have a complaint, one of your employees, Mrs. Mandy In the Marianna, Florida.

She is rude and a nasty to work and represent your company. She has no phone manners and doesn't know how to talk to nobody. Mrs. Mandy has called me 3 times a day and harassed me bout my payments even do I have spoken to one of the representatives and also stated that if I don't return her phone message she would report me to the credit company and I received a letter as well to that affect.

I don't who in the world hire her but she is not a good canadiate for you'll company.

Ms. Mandy is nasty, rude and mean

Never ever go with mariner finance they are an awful company I had spring leaf before they were so much better

Top Rated Mariner Finance Reviews