Start a new comparison

90 reviews
1.5
11 reviews
7 reviews

How would you compare Malwarebytes vs Norton Antivirus?

uk suport

But before you do that you can just check if your computer has Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher which is necessary to preview or print your tax forms. However, if you are on the latest res of Quicken you may require Adobe Reader 11 or higher.

To learn more get in touch with Quicken customer support and resolve issues which are difficult to understand without the help of technical experts. visit here :-http://quickencontactsupport.com/

rtbaileyphd

It is not a question of which one. You can run both at the same, and each covers different things.

I run both on my Windows 7 machine. Norton is supplied as part of my Comcast Internet subscription at no extra cost. I decided I had to have something better after I accidently typed in youtibe-dot-com instead of youtube.com and a screen came up claiming to be a ransomware screen. It locked my browser.

It took at least an hour to figure out it was not real ransomware, but just some JavaScript trick or something. Why didn't Norton catch it? So I got MalwareBytes 3 Premium and have been using it ever since. When a website gets flagged, it is most often by MalwareBytes.

Nevertheless I keep Norton AV running since it is free and runs scans on downloaded files much faster than MalwareBytes.

On the latest Windows 10, Microsoft's built-in AV is now almost as good as the other AV products, so that is all the traditional AV I run on my wife's W-10 machine. I do run MalwareBytes on her machine.

Top Rated Malwarebytes Reviews