Start a new comparison

1.5
14 reviews
1.6
9 reviews

How would you compare Malwarebytes vs Norton Antivirus?

Norton bogs down a computer due the way they set up how their software operates. But customer service after the sale is historically better, in fact it's very good.

We did get a virus, and Norton helped it get handled... But the conflicts were still hard to over come with Microsoft networking gateways. Constantly having issues everytime we got an update from Microsoft. It was hard to tell whos problem that was..

.So we changed... and the problems went away... But: Malwarebytes is simply not interested in customer service after the sale.

In fact they are very poor and with ransomware people that almost took out computer, malwarebytes simply gave up even though the computer still was running on. So Norton is better, they did not abandon us as Malwarebytes did recently.

uk suport

But before you do that you can just check if your computer has Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher which is necessary to preview or print your tax forms. However, if you are on the latest res of Quicken you may require Adobe Reader 11 or higher.

To learn more get in touch with Quicken customer support and resolve issues which are difficult to understand without the help of technical experts. visit here :-http://quickencontactsupport.com/

rtbaileyphd

It is not a question of which one. You can run both at the same, and each covers different things.

I run both on my Windows 7 machine. Norton is supplied as part of my Comcast Internet subscription at no extra cost. I decided I had to have something better after I accidently typed in youtibe-dot-com instead of youtube.com and a screen came up claiming to be a ransomware screen. It locked my browser.

It took at least an hour to figure out it was not real ransomware, but just some JavaScript trick or something. Why didn't Norton catch it? So I got MalwareBytes 3 Premium and have been using it ever since. When a website gets flagged, it is most often by MalwareBytes.

Nevertheless I keep Norton AV running since it is free and runs scans on downloaded files much faster than MalwareBytes.

On the latest Windows 10, Microsoft's built-in AV is now almost as good as the other AV products, so that is all the traditional AV I run on my wife's W-10 machine. I do run MalwareBytes on her machine.

Top Rated Malwarebytes Reviews