Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
No items

How would you compare MAGFAST vs Real Cheaps?

GREYEAGLE22

MAGFAST IS A GOOD,RELIABLE COMPANY,I DID INVEST WITH THEM, AND I RECEIVE WEEKLY UPDATES AND THE PRODUCT THEY HAVE IS 100% real. REAL CHEAPS IS A RIPP OFF COMPANY I NEEDED A QUICK WIRE FOR MY PHONE TO CHARGE IT, NOT ONCE WAS I TOLD IT CAME FROM CHINA, ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PRODUCT.

I TRIED CANCELLING THE ORDER BY EMAIL AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS ALREADY SHIPPED. WHICH WAS A LIE I CALLED THE SHIPPING COMPANY AND THEY TOLD ME REAL CHEAPS ONLY GOT A TRACKING # AND STILL HAS NOT DROPPED OFF MY ITEM, I AM VERY ANGRY THAT NO ONE BOTHERS TO CLOSE THIS COMPAMY DOWN,THEY REFUSED TO RETURN MY MONEY SO NOW I DID GET A ATTORNEY AND THAT AMOUNT OF $16.13 IS GOING TO COST THEM $16,000 OR MORE.HOW ARE THESE COMPANIES PERMITTED TO OPERATE AND CHEAT PEOPLE IS BEYOND ME,TO CHEAT DISABLED PEOPLE IS SO WRONG SO I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO CLOSE THIS COMPANY DOWN ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO HELP ME OR NOT I WANT A ANSWER ON THIS ASAP

Top Rated MAGFAST Reviews