Start a new comparison

2.1
19 reviews
2.2
15 reviews

How would you compare Lyft vs UBER?

Deyon40

I had been using UBER for 3 months and then it seemed as if their rates went up by 25%, so I tried LYFT. Big mistake!

Some Lyft rides were cheaper but not that much. And then I got charged with a damage fee for dirt that got on my shoes when I walked out to the road to the driver who was obviously not coming in the driveway. I contacted LYFT and there was a series of emails back and forth and they refused to refund me.

I have had instances where UBER would incorrectly charge me, but once I contact them through the app, they always investigate in a timely manner and I am always refunded. When it comes to overall customer satisfaction from the company itself, UBER is the best hands down.

Top Rated Lyft Reviews