Start a new comparison

2.2
248 reviews
2.5
235 reviews

How would you compare Sears vs Lowes?

Both of your company ain’t *** both are horrible to deal with but your company is worse so that how I feel and l will never buy *** from sears it about the company and money not the consumer.it like dealing with two evils both tell the consumer lie’s but what devil do you want to give your money to.

I like Lowe’s way better. We have purchased appliances from Lowe’s with no problems.

They care about their customers. The only reason we purchased a fridge from sears was because of the sale at that time.

Better ciustimer srvice

Number 1 reason: Lowe's is only 2 miles MAX from my house while Sears is around 25 miles away. Number 2: Sales staff has always seemed to quickly give me attention when asked. Number 3: The sales staff had NEVER acted like my being there was annoying them like the recent experience at Sears in Anderson S.C.

Lowe's always finds a way to make it right. Sears always finds a way to make it wrong.

Lowe's is fabulous and we now buy all our appliances there. They have great customer service and excellent prices.

I would give Sears an F and Lowe's an A because there is no comparison. Shop at Lowe's and skip Sears forever.

to lablovingmom #1377294

I fully agree with you! Another big F to Sears.

My worse experience ever. They display one year old mattresses make you love it and never tell you "hey, this is not how this type of mattress is in real".

Instead, they force you to sleep on it completely for a month ignoring you telling them that what they delivered to you is not even close to what you tried in the store!!!! So, oh yes, a big deserved F to those cheaters!!!

Top Rated Sears Reviews