Start a new comparison

2.3
286 reviews
2.2
273 reviews

How would you compare Menards vs Lowes?

I have never dealt with a less consumer friendly organization than Menards. Even our government agencies are more consumer relations driven.

Bottom line, do not purchase a product more complicated than a hammer and nails and you should be fine. Fair Warning, if you want something complicated like screws and screwdrivers, you may or may not be “screwed “

Lowe's all the way Minard's sucks at everything they do and does not know how to treat customers

ForgetfulSeaSnake

this is total BS.. I am a professional home builder and Menards is the worse ever...

Menard's stinks. Enter one end for carts exit other to pay.

Don't even think to forget receipt while bagging. Don't forget rebate form walking out. Walk in bad weather across parking lot to the enter side. Park on the exit side you have to go across store for cart.

Returns with no receipt- they said only pay 1 cent if no receipt. There sales on many items can be pennies.

Will never go back. They suck!

Menards is better than Lowe’s in every way, but just a suggestion that the latest floor remodel to Menards in my opinion made everything worse

They don't pricematch and their customer service is sub par to Home Depot. Last time I will shop with this deceptive company!

I am currently dealing with Menards for the first and last time. I have never in my life had the misfortune of dealing with such a incompetent business.

They have never sent all of my order.

Part of my order was damaged by them or the shipper and they supposedly have sent replacements which the idiots have shipped to someone in another state! I've never seen anything remotely approaching their level of incompetence.

Menards usually has bigger selection and fairer rates. If they did more contractor installs we would only use them.

augie2017
Clinton, Illinois, United States #1319509

I think some of their lumber at Menards (1x and 2 x's) is fairly priced and better than Lowes. I also like the trim selection better.

Top Rated Menards Reviews