Start a new comparison

• Lack of response9
  • Lack of communication5
Show

Discussion

They don't pricematch and their customer service is sub par to Home Depot. Last time I will shop with this deceptive company!

I am currently dealing with Menards for the first and last time.I have never in my life had the misfortune of dealing with such a incompetent business.

They have never sent all of my order.

Part of my order was damaged by them or the shipper and they supposedly have sent replacements which the idiots have shipped to someone in another state!I've never seen anything remotely approaching their level of incompetence.

Menards usually has bigger selection and fairer rates. If they did more contractor installs we would only use them.

augie2017
Clinton, Illinois, United States #1319509

I think some of their lumber at Menards (1x and 2 x's) is fairly priced and better than Lowes. I also like the trim selection better.