Start a new comparison

2411 reviews
1.9
473 reviews
343 reviews

How would you compare Little Caesars vs Pizza Hut?

ContemplativePython

I wouldn't recommend Little Ceasers Pizza to ANYONE! I have an issue with them that is NOT resolved AND I was served raw pizza!

I've never been treated unfairly at Pizza Hut and will be happy to return to their respectful employees and great customer service!

Pizza Hut vs z Little Ceasers?? DEFINATELY PIZZA HUT!!!!

CreamyGecko

Little Caesars is a better choice. I love there crazy bread. and the three meat pizza is awesome

overall pizza hut has a better product than little caesars and they definitely have better customer service. my only reason for going to little caesars is a cheaper price

I will never shop at little Caesar's again.

Lil ceasers to pizzahut is a cupcake to a ten layered wedding cake. No teal comparison.

Little Caesar is better as far as price, taste wise, pizza hut. The manager at little Caesar in Powder Springs (Marietta) location is silly and heartless.

I've never had this issue with Pizza Hut. Most people open the pizza to confirm your order but they didn't and hubby didn't think to look. We get home (15 to 20 min away) we had to calm down this 5 year old who hates pepperoni! The ignorant manager was like well you ate it so no refund...

heck I just wanted a replacement or at least an apology. We pulled all the pepperoni off.

#1472087

Pizza Hut has a better staff than little Crap caesars ugly and rude attitude service. Especially the one located in Fontana off of Summit.

The manager Victor is a joke! No leadership, can't manage his staff at all. Poor leadership poor everything for them. Pizza Hut service keeps u coming back.

They are organized, clean and helpful. Hot and ready is real there.Don't waste ur money or time at little Crap Caesars.

Pizza Hut better all areas! Better food, better service, better problems resolved!!

user51405868
Syracuse, New York, United States #1319239

I would say little caesars is great priced but the staff sucks as far as attitude. Everyone is young and always has a bad outlook on life. Pizza hut has great employees with a good positive working attitude

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1307620

Wow I would not even eat from Pizza Hut. Don't like it since the recipe has changed.

Top Rated Little Caesars Reviews