PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Lip Monthly and Smashbox as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Lip Monthly

134 in category

Lip Monthly and Smashbox Rating Details

1.3 (44 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I can't contact them to cancel and they are not recognizing any of my email addresses so I can't log in. They have NO phone support (huh??) Not happy

Peryl B

1.4 (42 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Asked for me to update my pay method then took 127.00 with my authorization. I need my refund and cancel this acct

PissedConsumer1725774

1.5 (42 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...One month, they randomly delivered my bag (over a month late already) to an old address I had not used in months. When talking to customer service, they were rude and told me that this was my problem and that they would not do anything about it. I sent several emails and the issue was never resolved...

PissedConsumer1470939

Lip Monthly and Smashbox Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Idea of the service
  • Pricing
  • Other than getting new products each month if you like it
No votes
Cons
  • No one from customer service ever responded
  • Refusal to refund when i didnt want to renew
  • Not receiving my product

Lip Monthly and Smashbox Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

This is my 4th month and I am amazed. I've been subscribed to some awful subscription boxes before but Lip Monthly has...

Lip Monthly and Smashbox Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I signed up for a Beauty Box Subscription from Lip Monthly. They claim that a $12.95 monthly membership will provide...

Lip Monthly and Smashbox Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Lip Monthly and Smashbox Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Lip Monthly Subscription (47 reviews)
  • Lip Monthly Shipping Service (9 reviews)
  • Lip Monthly Customer Care (4 reviews)