Start a new comparison

75 reviews
2.1
72 reviews
Show

How would you compare That Viral Product vs Light In The Box?

clpoll4
Osseo, Minnesota, United States #1307264

I can only base my opinion on the information on the comparison charts as I have never used the Light in the Box, however, they do not appear to be any more reputable as That Viral Product. One company that I sent e-mails to because i thought they were who I bought from, is Boardwalk Buy.

They responded to my e-mails and helped me figure out that I did not buy from them but gave me direction to who I did. Reason I thought I bought from them is that they sell the facial pore cleanser tool so I assumed they had the organizer too.

Top Rated That Viral Product Reviews