Start a new comparison

2.3
237 reviews
2.9
174 reviews

How would you compare OfferUp vs Letgo?

Offer up wasn’t like let go . Let go said cause I was selling aquarium and stand and accessories I was selling pets lol they are stupid I’ll be deleting my letgo it’s pathetic.

I love offer up I posted it there no problem and sold it. Thank you offer up.

Offer up is so much better .

OceanicGharial950

OfferUp is an easier layout with an easier way to post. They also don't have as many annoying notifications as LetGo.

LetGo is pretty confusing to me when posting a product.

As soon as you take one photo it's posted without the info?! Crazy.

Offer up has guidelines to help protect the buyers. I was robbed by a person off of letgo and they refuse to give information about the person who setup the account. I will never use letgo again and advise others the same

I've found and bought things from both sites. But am now afraid the thieves have turned BOTH sites into a way to sell/'fence' stolen items. And since the sites seem to be unmanaged, the owners unreachable, and won't cooperate with police, I'd buy nothing else on either.

Look if i post somethin on here u only put it on when we spend money too sell it what im seein is u r not applied my list of items odvously. U r askin money too post my items.

I dont have this problem with other websites.

Compared to letgo ive sold everything that i posted on here i get know reply on thos website tells me u r not submitting my items. Asking for money to put it in front sounds like u odvously r not appling my items so screw u.

Perposely spelling my name wrong. No respect come back with a bogis reply.

Cant answer the question that was asked. Scammers do not give these *** any money.

Compare wtf. U r putting my *** on the back burner u r not sellin my *** u have not been sellin my *** but u shoe that u r sellin my *** so im not gettin the lies u r puttin on here to help yourself with dead blaint lie.

U have not sold one damb thing on here your full of lies. And my name is dean {{redacted}} is a dear cant even get my name right. Looks perposely done some disrespect on the consumer so please.

So *** u u *** scammin *** full of *** lien *** prick.00. sold here period

SpryBumblebee242

Letgo seems to move merchandise better than Offerup, but, you have a problem with ANYTHING on Letgo? Good luck getting it resolved!!

NO ONE TO HELP!! They suck in that department!!

After all, Offer Up is better. Just don't ship out your stuff because they take forever to deposit your money into your account. I can't sell anything on that app (letgo)

Forget about using Letgo.. Donate to a legit charity, get an itemized receipt and take a tax deduction.

If possible have a garage sale instead.

People who respond want something for nothing and never show up. Not the wedsite's fault, it's people.

Being forced to use an app truyou to just comunicste with users is a Horrible idea, backup with {{Redacted}} support makes their service completely unusable.Let go and Craigslist are a better option!

Both companies are the same they got scammed sellers and don't do background check on them before allowing them to post things on their website

There is no comparison...offer up is more streamline and easier to use. And to sell on.

But they suck nonetheless. Let go doesn't navigate as smoothly.

And I don't sell didly on let go. Offer up can suck a fat one tho...

lustrat

how do i contact a buyer

Everytime I corrected my location, it changed back to Cleveland.

Or it wouldn't allow me to change it at all!!

Letgo is mostly scammers, and low ballers. Not too many sales and a waste of time. Those who commit to buy dont show in 90% of sales.

Top Rated OfferUp Reviews