Start a new comparison

52 reviews
1.1
27 reviews
27 reviews

How do you compare LeafGuard vs LeafFilter North?

Leafguard has been a blessing for me. I don't know about the filter thing but have tried many over the years with failure.

Screens or blocks do not work here. We have many trees, leaves and maple seeds to contend with. I have not had to clean a gutter since I had Leafguard put up. Only thing is to wash them now and then.

My roof got moldy and grew moss so it restricted flow over the gutters when the crud washed over and stuck. Had the roof replaced of course. Understand that a valley on the roof can't be handled with ANY gutter system so you must keep it clean.

When you needed to get on a ladder 10 times a year or walk the roof with a leaf blower to clean gutters and then get Leafguard and smile. The gutters work and if they don't you have other problems with the roof.

I tried the Leaf Filter gutter screen and found it to be a poor product (the mesh screen openings are too small). It sheds water as well as leaves.

The water runs over the top of the fine mesh screening and spills behind and in front of the gutter...not good for the house and not good for the landscaping/vegetation below. Customer support was slow and ineffective.

I was told on multiple occasions that a manager would call me back within 24 hours and that rarely actually was the case...I had to call them repeatedly. I do NOT recommend Leaf Filter.

Top Rated LeafGuard Reviews