Start a new comparison

147 reviews
127 reviews
1.6
35 reviews

How would you compare Lazboy vs Southern Motion Furniture?

I am more sure about lazy boy, but we bought a southern motion couch from Cedar Hill furniture in Springfield, oh and it did not last 6 months. We had two spring break or come apart.

We was told it would last for 10 years. What a joke. It was expensive and it wont last long . Cant get a hold of southern motion.

Cedar hill has poor customers relations. Dont buy .

I can't compare since I've never had a Lazboy, but I did purchase Southern Motion power recliners and am kicking myself for not doing better research first. Poor quality is putting it mildly.

Only had them for a year and one is broken already.

Power headrest doesn't work, frame bent, cushion broken down. The other one still works but the cushion is starting to go on that one too.

What’s there to compare?? They both look like *** I never tried any Southern Motion Furniture, but based on the reviews I never would!

Especially at those high prices. And as for Lazboy...well...they’re just plain LAZY not to take care of their customers that have very valid & seriously dangerous situations (like recliners tipping over backwards on old ladies!!)!!

WTF has happened to the QUALITY of products & services these days⁉ I used to be able to buy furniture that lasted for years...and with companies that stood behind their products! Guess those days are over...

doesn't look like either is anything to brag about. both have problems with high price and inferior products.

Top Rated Lazboy Reviews