PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Zalora and Lazada Malaysia as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Zalora
Lazada Malaysia

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Overview

Total reviews
3081
Company responses
Issues resolved

Lazada Malaysia was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 6, 2012 and since then this brand received 3081 reviews. It is 3076 reviews more than Zalora received since Mar 8, 2019.

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Consumer Ratings

46 in category
41 in category
92 in category
31 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Lazada Malaysia ranks 40 points higher in the Auctions and Marketplaces category than Zalora. People gave Zalora 2.5 stars for Discounts and Special Offers criterion in Auctions and Marketplaces category and it is 109 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Lazada Malaysia was rated 2.5 stars for Discounts and Special Offers criterion in this category and it is 107 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Product or Service Quality criterion, than we see that Lazada Malaysia has a higher rating than Zalora. Regarding Advertised vs Delivered criterion, consumers gave Zalora 1 stars and it is 70% worse than other in category. Lazada Malaysia however was rated 1.9 stars and it is 76% greater than other in category.

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Rating Details

2.5 (2 reviews)
2.5 (814 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Zalora has a poor customer service. I order and its been how many days and my irder is not yet movine or process. Its not even in the third party delivery company of zalora. They do not answer.

Inge

Today I have received a damaged parcel order number 234629173555828 tracking number My12lH0001240304.Inside missing 2 items (I bought total 7pcs but received only 5pcs) I want to refund back money of the 2pcs missing items.

PissedConsumer1724307
2 (2 reviews)
2.1 (871 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...The products are still available online so it is not a matter of availability. They received the money via Paypal however and never let me know when I will get my money back..

PissedConsumer1705641

...Your customer service doesnt care at all and i asked for manager, but no one called me at all. I want my refund back ! 236743781049946 is my order no !..

Sharon
1 (2 reviews)
1.9 (836 reviews)

No items

Barang dah smpi Malaysia. Bila nak hntr? Tak kan nak tgu 21hb jg kut? Susah sgt, bgtau kat mn office, alor setar/Jitra, sy p ambik sendiri. Dua items dlm 1 penghantaran.

Kanisha

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Zallora
  • Have good price and good products
  • Good products
  • Price
  • Affordable
  • Choice of products
Cons
  • Poor in terms of tracking your item
  • Poor customer service
  • Do not deliver on time
  • Customer service
  • Poor service
  • Poor feedback to customer

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

hi lazada malaysia sy dh buat payment pada 25/6/15 hingga sekarang satu msg pun tak dapat daripada pihak lazada sy...

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

My order number is 306256426, which was ordered 2nd of September. They sent wrong product because on their page there...

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Hi, one item is not included in my delivery. How cAn i get it back

Saya punya dari 16 NOV lagi saya tunggu..tapi tak sampai sampai ...status barang..dh delivered....tpi Tak sampai...

Zalora and Lazada Malaysia Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Zalora Customer Care (2 reviews)
  • Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service (1296 reviews)
  • Lazada Malaysia Customer Care (374 reviews)
  • Lazada Malaysia Delivery Service (128 reviews)