Start a new comparison

28 reviews
20 reviews
1.9
9 reviews

How would you compare Lawn Love vs Plowz And Mowz?

Lawn Love is absolutely the worst company of any kind on this planet. They contract with lousy vendors, the vendors don't show up, make excuses and then insult the customer.

It's amazing that Lawn Love can continue to operate in this environment. I would never consider using them under any circumstances and would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Lawn Love is horrible. I scheduled a tine for leaf pickup and changed my schedule to be at home the day they promised to do the job.

They then changed the service to another day. I again arranged to be home for the service.they cancelled. I was scheduled and rescheduled 4 times before I got them to stop contacting me.

Lawn Love is horrible. I would advise everyone to avoid this horrible company

Top Rated Lawn Love Reviews