PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists
St Francis Veterinary Hospital

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 17, 2012 and since then this brand received 7 reviews. It is 4 reviews more than St Francis Veterinary Hospital received since May 14, 2011.

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Consumer Ratings

Rank
76 out of 496 in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category
166 out of 496 in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category
35 in category
59 in category
47 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists ranks 90 points higher in the Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category than St Francis Veterinary Hospital. People gave Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists 2.3 stars for Website criterion in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category and it is 58 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Value for money criterion, consumers gave Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists 1 stars and it is 49% worse than other in category.

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Rating Details

2.3 (3 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

NO STARS. June 30th I woke up to my beautiful 5 years old unresponsive The moment I walked in the lady in the front called to the back for an emergency when a nasty looking lady with a big nose walked out with a mean face an took my baby and walked normal back to the ICU. A few minutes in I was...

Tiffany E

1 (3 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I brought my dog in on a sunday evening after she had been in a fight with my other dog. They did a fine job of cleaning up a puncture wound on her face and then shaved around one of her upper legs to check for wounds.They told me she had very sensitive skin and it may be a little irritated. She...

Anita O

1 (3 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...They wanted to put him through endless tests and procedures to make as much money as possible. THEN the puppy was brought to the specialists in Gainesville, where all 3 recommended euthanization. But not the LVS vets, they aren't happy until they've sucked every dollar out of even a rescue..

PissedConsumer1118625

No items

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
No votes
Cons
  • Horrific experience with vets that only want your money
No votes

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

First, Dr Greenway tells me that my beloved cat has cancer while I'm driving, no warning, just "Ms. Procini, your cat...

No votes

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
1.2

I took my diabetic dog to this business for weekend boarding. I was clear of the insulin dose and saw that it was...

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and St Francis Veterinary Hospital Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists Pet Medical Service (3 reviews)