Start a new comparison

1.4
246 reviews
1.4
166 reviews

How do you compare Lasership vs UPS?

Lasership sucks! Never delivers to the front door even though they say that’s where it is left! They leave it on top of a group of rural mailboxes that are not insight of my house,just waiting for someone to steal.

#1561909

Lasership is TERRIBLE! At least to my south of Richmond home address.

Not only do they fail to deliver within the agreed upon time-frames- they LIE and say the package is delivered when it's not. TWICE they've said a package is at my front door, and it's not.

Mysteriously it shows up the following day. I like the food delivery services, but if Lasership is their carrier I can't use them, as my food will be delayed a day and is therefore not reliably fresh.

I do not see how Lasership is still in business. Look at the losses & the service is horrible.

I have never had the issues with UPS that I have with Lasership. They show up in an unmarked vehicle, leave packages in places they can be stolen, always have a phone conversation going on when they do show up, no time frame to know when they will show up & then they lie about address info if they don't want to deliver. I have notified the 2 places I order from that use them & let them know the problems. Next order, they are to have special instructions on the actual box.

I really don't think that they will be followed but I have been told to let these companies know if they are not followed. Lasership needs to go........

The driver of Lasership lied about leaving a package on my doorstep to Zara.I think both of these companies should be out of business! Who's worst Lasership or Zara?

to Anonymous #1595552

Do not know how they stay in business. They do not follow instructions from their customers.

They just do what is easiest for them. A customer of Laser Ship told me when I asked if it would help to call Laser Ship, his response was “you sound like you have some intelligence” and therefore they would not understand you.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1353728

lasership is the WORST!

driver could not converse on phone in basic english.

driver LEFT PACKAGE ON THE STREET in a business district. package was stolen.

then next delivery:

DRIVER LIED ABOUT DELIVERY ADDRESS BEING CLOSED!

driver then left package sunday afternoon ON THE STREET AGAIN!

STOLEN AGAIN!

calling lasership is a waste of time. they do not care at all

Kalikoar
Bronx, New York, United States #1306414

Lasership has a habit of just leaving my packages in the hallway in front of my door for someone to steal! UPS has never done that!

If noone is home they leave a slip stating of they'll redeliver or if they left my package at a UPS access point near where I live. To me that makes UPS far more professional than Lasership!

Top Rated Lasership Reviews