Start a new comparison

213 reviews
1.6
111 reviews
Show

How would you compare LaserShip vs Ups?

#1561909

Lasership is TERRIBLE! At least to my south of Richmond home address.

Not only do they fail to deliver within the agreed upon time-frames- they LIE and say the package is delivered when it's not. TWICE they've said a package is at my front door, and it's not.

Mysteriously it shows up the following day. I like the food delivery services, but if Lasership is their carrier I can't use them, as my food will be delayed a day and is therefore not reliably fresh.

I do not see how Lasership is still in business. Look at the losses & the service is horrible.

I have never had the issues with UPS that I have with Lasership. They show up in an unmarked vehicle, leave packages in places they can be stolen, always have a phone conversation going on when they do show up, no time frame to know when they will show up & then they lie about address info if they don't want to deliver. I have notified the 2 places I order from that use them & let them know the problems. Next order, they are to have special instructions on the actual box.

I really don't think that they will be followed but I have been told to let these companies know if they are not followed. Lasership needs to go........

The driver of Lasership lied about leaving a package on my doorstep to Zara.I think both of these companies should be out of business! Who's worst Lasership or Zara?

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1353728

lasership is the WORST!

driver could not converse on phone in basic english.

driver LEFT PACKAGE ON THE STREET in a business district. package was stolen.

then next delivery:

DRIVER LIED ABOUT DELIVERY ADDRESS BEING CLOSED!

driver then left package sunday afternoon ON THE STREET AGAIN!

STOLEN AGAIN!

calling lasership is a waste of time. they do not care at all

Kalikoar
Bronx, New York, United States #1306414

Lasership has a habit of just leaving my packages in the hallway in front of my door for someone to steal! UPS has never done that!

If noone is home they leave a slip stating of they'll redeliver or if they left my package at a UPS access point near where I live. To me that makes UPS far more professional than Lasership!

Top Rated LaserShip Reviews