Start a new comparison

• Do not stand by their product5
  • Poor extended warranty4
Show

Discussion

Couldn't edit my original so I'll post again....

I bought a Lane recliner because it was American made but 3 months in,,, it has broken.The fabric is good and the all steel frame very xhd.

Something popped and I pulled the chair forward and there was a broken bolt and spring laying on the floor...can't tell where it came from but now the rocking mechanism doesn't work and the chair does not come all the way forward....I had originally owned a la z boy but they use a lot of polymer in their mechanisms....I decided after the leg support would not function and just flopped down I would go with another company.

My la z boy lasted for about 7 years...my Lane (stallion) about 3 months...going back to La z boy with a red *** and out $739.00...what a rip...

I talked to a sales person at La z boy and she said Lane Furniture was no longer in business, if this is the case I can certainly see why!

Something popped and I pulled the chair forward and there was a broken bolt and spring laying on the floor...can't tell where it came from but now the rocking mechanism does work and the chair does not come all the way forward....I had originally owned a la z boy but they use a lot of polymer in their mechanisms....I decided after the leg support would not function and just flopped down I would go with another company.