Start a new comparison

438 reviews
Car
1.3
420 reviews

How do you compare La Creme Skin Care vs Other Company?

Spokane, Washington, United States #1319224

I didn't send the previous comment, so will try again. I had cancelled my "membership" and received the notice of cancella6tion on January 23, 2017.

I returned the product when I received it February 7, 2017. I've requested that the charge ($96+) be refunded and have followed up with calls asking when this would happen. Yesterday (April21, 2017) I called again and was told it had been more than 30 days and my account had been closed and could no longer be accessed! The cancellation Notification number is 1463388.

I have never received a reply from the company and cannot find a physical address for them. This is obviously a scam, but I'm very frustrated and honestly don't know what else to do. I no longer see their ads on Facebook so am wondering if FB has refused to run them any longer. If there is anything else I can do to get a refund, could you please have someone contact me?

Thank you for any help you can give. At the moment, I'm ready to dig in and try to do something about these scams.

Top Rated La Creme Skin Care Reviews